The graphic designer will be responsible for all visual aspects of brand development, print and digital design, and typography for a variety of clients and project types.
Minneapolis, MN or La Crosse, WI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and produce graphic art and layouts in a wide variety of styles that correspond to clients’ needs
- Collaborate with creative team to develop design that meets predetermined objectives and strategies
- Assist team in all aspects of creative execution, from initial concepts through production phase
- Develop progressive designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality
- Adhere to client budget and time constraints
- Present new ideas to members of the team
- Monitor projects through all phases of production
- Effectively communicate internally and with clients
- Two or more years of work experience in graphic design
- Understanding of printing process, web and digital design, photography, illustration and typography required
- Must be knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Metre offers competitive compensation, generous vacation, and a flexible work environment. Health and retirement benefits are available on day one.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide your cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com.